As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
AOTI offline:Scarred Planet
From The PSUPedia
Rozenom City has been reduced to rubble by the G. Colony impact, and its former residents are defenseless against the violent native creatures.
Mission requirements and rewards
| LV || Req. LV || Enemy LV || S-rank reward || Rank S || Rank A || Rank B || Rank C
| Meseta || Points || Meseta || Points || Meseta || Points || Meseta || Points
| A || 40 || 60+ || Junaline x3 || 9050 || 81 || ? || ? || ? || ? || 0 || 0
| S || 50 || 120+ || Terseline x2 || 17550 || 151 || ? || 100 || ? || ? || 0 || 0
Enemy spawn chart
- Pattern A, block 1: Initial spawn is always Go Bajilla x5+3, second spawn is always Go Bajilla x?.
- Pattern A, block 2: PSU-wiki has the note (Turn obstacles ahead) to describe the spawn. This means turn left upon entering the block and destroy the rubble and boxes to make them spawn.
- Pattern B, blocks 1 and 2: Initial spawn is always Go Bajilla x4.
- Pattern B, block 1: Key spawn is the second wave of enemies after you have climbed the stairs.
- Pattern B, block 2: Key spawn is the narrow walkway after the initial spawn.
- Pattern C, block 1: Initial spawn is always Go Bajilla x6+2. Key spawn is atop the stairs.
- Pattern C, block 2: PSU-wiki has the note (Left to right under the stairs right) to describe the spawn. This is the spawn across the first bridge over water, not to the far left of the stairs (a dead end room). On S2 there is also a spawn of only 2 Bal Sosa & 1+5 Golmoro with no Rappy spawn. As of 11-17-09 I can confirm that for mission lvl S2 there is not 3 Bal Sosa, only 2 for rappy spawn.
- All patterns, block 3: "Initial spawn" describes the spawn in the room to your left upon entering the block that can actually be skipped.