As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
- The Japanese name of this item is アルテラツ・カウダ.
- Kauda is based on the Latin word cauda, which means tail.
- The Japanese description for this item says that it is comprised of two parts, one of which is inedible.
- Can be obtained by earning the title "Alterazgohg Slayer" (defeat ten Alterazgohgs).
- Required in the exchange for the following items at Desert Arms Shop:
- Required in the exchange for the following items at Special Exchange 3rd: