As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
- The common box is a storage device that can hold up to 100 items at the same time.
- It can be accessed quickly through venders throughout the game. Just go to a vender and select the option "common box" in order to access it.
- You can use your common box to safely exchange items between characters, or just use it as an extend of your inventory.
- You can even trade non-tradable items between accounts with the common box.
The common box has 4 options:
|Store||You can store almost any item from your inventory into the common box with this option.|
|Take Out||This option allows you to take out your stored items again.|
|Locked Items|| Locked items can be unlocked and regular items can be locked with this option |
without the need to take out the item, close the common box, and lock it through your inventory.
|Exit||Used to exit the common box menu|
- Your common box can hold up to 100 Items at the same time no matter what account you use to store them.
- Your common box can only hold up to the maximum amount of item in a stack, for example 99 PA fragments or 20 Trimates etc.
- Your common box can hold more then one stack of the same item (unless the 100 item cap. is reached)
- Some items cannot be stored in your common box. This are generally Character specific items such as: Goggles, Photon Reflector and the Photon Eraser