As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
|Version||Ambition of the Illuminus|
Dark Falz was discovered initially in Maximum Attack, a virtual reality battle simulator found on Rykros. Soon after, the GUARDIANS continued to explore the dark planet, moving deeper into it where they made the horrifying discovery that the dark god had been resurrected through the power of A-Photons.
- Dark Falz is the first true antagonist in the history of the Phantasy Star series. It played a major role as the final boss in at least three of the games from the original quadrilogy for the Master System and Mega Drive. It also has appeared as a major boss in Phantasy Star Online.
- Defeating the first form of Dark Falz on the Xbox 360 version of Ambition of the Illuminus will unlock an achievement worth 60 points.
- Defeating the second form will unlock another achievement worth 60 points. This cannot be earned in A Brighter Day 2.
- The battle with Dark Falz is very similar to De Rol Le. Long-range weapons such as rifles and longbows are recommended, as Falz will often swim or fly away from the raft on which players are confined.
- Dark Falz can launch a barrage of projectiles at players on the raft.
- On occasion, Dark Falz may release numerous, slow-moving pods which will roll around the raft and eventually detonate. These pods can be destroyed.
- Dark Falz will fly across the ceiling of the tunnel to knock loose rocks which will fall on the raft below.
- When positioned in front of the raft, Dark Falz will do swiping laser attacks at the players.
- Falz can paralyze players from afar, then cover them with a poisonous liquid which will inflict them with Jellen.
|Stat modifiers||Half damage|