As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
|Version||Phantasy Star Universe|
|Enemy type||Native creature (Neudaiz)|
- Can punch players who are within striking range that knocks players back.
- Can use a spin attack on players who are within striking range after being flinched.
- Capable of performing a body slam which can inflict stun or knock players up.
- Can leap a short distance at players which knocks players down
- Can jump a long distance and land on top of players, inflicting stun or knocking players down.
- Can activate a shield that knocks players back when touched.
- Kagajibaris will return attacks depending on the first element used against them when its shield is activated. They will cast TECHs based on that element for 7 times. During this period, the Kagajibari will not use any of its other attacks except attack TECHs. After this period, the Kagajibari will use its shield again to determine its next element for its attack spells.
- Fire: Will cast Foie and Gifoie simultaneously.
- Ice: Will cast Barta and Gibarta simultaneously.
- Lightning: Will cast Zonde at players.
- Ground: Will cast Diga and Gidiga simultaneously.
- Light: Kagajibari's natural state, used if no attacks are made against it or neutral/light attacks are used. Will fire light-elemental balls that can cause Sleep status.
- Dark: Possibly Kagajibari's most dangerous state, ironic given that it is weak to dark attacks. Will fire high-level Megid at players and can use Megiverse. The area of effect of Megiverse will stay even after casting.
|Status effect susceptibility|