As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
|Version||Phantasy Star Universe|
Renvolt Magashi's SUV weapon, Magas Maggahna is fairly more powerful than its counterpart on Neudaiz. After enough damage is dealt to it, the base of the robot will break off, leaving only the arms, torso and head as hit spots. This can make the battle more difficult for anyone lacking ranged combat capabilities.
- Magas uses a giant sword instead of a whip.
- The missile attack that Magas launches targets a number of party members and relentlessly follows each member until the attack is over.
- Magas will use 3 variations of the sword attack. 1 is to charge forward with it, the other is to spin in a 360 degree angle and the third is two swipes infront of him.
- Unlike Degahna, Magas usually only stands still when launching an attack.
- Magas can cast an invulnerability shield that lasts for a while.
- When he hits the ground with both arms, he can cause Stun.
- The blue energy ball can cause Lower DFP.
- Being run over by the forwar sword charge can cause Lower ATP.
|Stat modifiers||Half damage|