As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
Mission Launch Post (GC2 mission, 1-6 players)
From The PSUPedia
|This article pertains to a mission which will be available only during the limited-time event GUARDIANS Chronicle 2.|
| Mission Launch Post|
|Start lobby||Clyez City: 5th Floor|
|Start counter||GUARDIANS HQ|
|End lobby||Clyez City: 5th Floor|
|Version||Ambition of the Illuminus|
|Mission type||Event mission|
This is a base station specifically for events. It is available for parties to assemble and so forth.
- You can use this mission to assemble a party to participate in GUARDIANS Chronicle 2 event missions. A maximum of six players can be in the room at a time.
- Once you are ready to leave the room and begin a mission, everyone must approach the door. This will end the mission and take the party to the event mission counter.
- If you wish to leave the party, speak to the attendant in blue to ask her to transport you outside. This will return you to the lobby, leaving the remaining party members in the room.
- This room contains an item vendor and PP recharging cube.
- Players are able to use their weapons and photon arts while in this room.