As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
PSP talk:Phantasy Star Portable
From The PSUPedia
- Just a heads-up, after beating it in Story Mode the mission clear screen gives its name as Bil De Golus in English. I guess this is what the translated name will be. - Mewn 19:18, 26 July 2008 (CDT)
- Cool. I'll make the necessary adjustments. Thanks! - EspioKaos 19:58, 26 July 2008 (CDT)
Much better. :D --JubeiSaotome 22:56, 22 December 2007 (CST)
Vivienne, predictably, uses the double saber from PSO called Vivienne. Should this be added to the new weapons section of the article now? Or should we wait and see if Sega say anything more about it before we do? - Mewn 11:04, 15 May 2008 (CDT)
- Ah, forgot about that. I'll go ahead and throw it in there for now. - EspioKaos 11:13, 15 May 2008 (CDT)
can we send the items gained from this game to our accounts online?
- No; all items collected in PSP are exclusive to PSP. - EspioKaos 18:11, 23 July 2008 (CDT)
do you think the weapons or at least some of them will make it to the next expansion of psu? (if there is one) i wants me tension blaster :D --MMSP15 Created1 18:07, 29 September 2008 (CDT)
- Only ST truly knows the answer to that, though I believe our GMs have implied that there is currently no expansion in the works. Still, I'd take anything the GMs say with a pinch of salt. - Mewn 03:16, 30 September 2008 (CDT)
Tuning up the PSP main page
-I was thinking of having the links situated like the PSUpedia main page links so you don't have to scroll down. Also, I propose we delete the new weapons section since I don't think it's necessary. Players can find the weapons in their appropriate sections. I don't think having a table with them is necessary, especially since new weapons are being introduced in updates.
If we could find an image that showed that controls, I think it would be better than the table we have for it. -DawgPilez 13:02, 26 October 2008 (CDT)
- I agree. Actually, it's something we should do to any article like this after a game comes out. This and our AOTI article are still kind of in "pre-release" mode. XD Anyway, I'll go on and take out the new weapons and mission sections from this one. - EspioKaos 20:48, 26 October 2008 (CDT)
- Yarg...I don't know how to recreate a template. All I think I know is that is involves Paint and monkeys scratching my head... I'll get back to sprucing up our site but the main page I'll stay far away from XD -DawgPilez 04:13, 27 October 2008 (CDT)
All of this pertains to the ENGLISH version.
Im not to sure what the Japenese version has, but from the information ive seen here, there are considerable differences!!
Taken from site as it is now (suggestions in bold):
Character import carries over the following data: Name, race and sex
Outward appearance (excluding facial features)
Voice type and pitch
Level (although characters which are LV21+ will be reduced to LV20)
Clothes and parts (only those which are equipped at the time of transfer)[remove!] [My Character was transferred exactly as it was in the demo] [Also, I could only play the first two missions then could not play that character agian until it transfered to full game]'
The following data will not be carried over: Equipment (weapons, line shields, units, etc.) Inventory items (including personal inventory, common box and partner machine storage) Meseta (although 10,000 Meseta will be given to all transferred characters)
[remove all bold above]
While in a party for wireless multiplayer, if a rare item is collected, it will be distributed to all party members. [ALL items other than consumables were distributed to everyone, regardless of rarity]
Enemies and boxes drop only weapons, line shields and related items [incorrect: also had other types as well] . Also, photon art disks drop during missions as area drops or boss box drops.
Some weapons have different names in the English version. I'm filling out weapon descriptions and pictures, and I'm gonna upload the final creature picture. The Laughing Man 20:41, 27 March 2009 (CDT)
Adding in Area Drops?
I'd like to know how to edit in area drops? A few examples, Sweet Line is from any enemy on S rank Plant Recovery, Crea Doubles from any enemy in S rank Seed Awakened, True Darkness, or Dark Satellite mission (all of which are in what's considered the Hive Area). And of course every area has it's own Photon Art disc as area drops and a few have clothes.