As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
PSU offline:Phantasy Star Universe
From The PSUPedia
Phantasy Star Universe is the first iteration of SonicTeam's Phantasy Star Universe series. The game has been released on PC, PS2 and Xbox 360. It features a completely original offline game picturing the quest of Ethan Waber, a young Guardian, to save the world. This article is about the original offline game.
- Play Story Mode and experience Episode One of Phantasy Star Universe as seen through the eyes of young Ethan Waber and friends across twelve dynamic chapters involving the SEED!
- Features the three classes from Phantasy Star Online that started it all. Play as a blade-wielding Hunter, gunmen Ranger, or technic casting Force! You can even change between the three.
- New Partner Machine system that allows for item storage, weapon creation, and knowledge base. Customize you very own AI partner!
- Journey across the Gurhal System home of the four races including the all new Beasts.
- Customize Ethan's room and clothes in Story Mode or create you very own avatar in Extra Mode.
- Secret missions and rewards for the completion and attaining high marks.
- Pilot vehicles and animals in various missions.
- Gives you the tools to being a GUARDIAN online.
Note that every five seconds, Weapons regenerate their PP. Unless noted otherwise, they always gain 1 PP per tick.