As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Parum was once a planet rich in natural abundance, it was driven to desolation over time due to human settlement, CAST production, and a war that lasted 500 years. Much of the nature found today has been artificially created. Tarcus City, the site where the Tripartite Treaty was signed, is the planet's capital. The economic center, however, is Holtes City, where the Alliance Council building is located. Alliance Military headquarters and the head offices of GRM, one of the largest manufacturers of GUARDIANS and Alliance Military equipment and CAST parts, are both found in Holtes City. CASTs make up only 5% of Parum's population. However, most of the important positions in politics, administration, and management are filled by CASTs.
Holtes City is Parum's economic center. It is divided into three districts.
The Central district acts as Holtes City's spaceport, allowing transfer to any planet within the Gurhal Star System.
The West district contains shops, including the G.R.M. Manufacturer shop. The synthesis shop stocks synthesis boards for G.R.M. weaponry and armor. The parts and clothing store also contain Parum exclusive goods. At the G.R.M. shop, you can purchase most G.R.M. gear and grind any G.R.M. weaponry. The Linear Line Platform located here provides a shortcut to the Temporary Base. The AMF headquarters are also located here.
The East district contains the GUARDIANS branch and Flyer Base. Currently, the flyer base leads you to Raffon Meadow.
A grassland area found on Parum. For the most part, all such nature has been artificially restored after being ravaged by war. The SEED influence has caused many of the native creatures in Raffon Meadow to become vicious, and as a result, they are causing damage in the local area.
Linear Line trains, similar to the ones on the GUARDIANS Colony, are used for high-speed surface transport of goods. Recently Rogues have begun attacking the trains to steal the cargo.
- The Egg Thieves: GUARDIANS Branch
- Security Breach: GUARDIANS Branch
- New Challengers: GUARDIANS Branch
- Mad Creatures: Flyer Base to Raffon Field Base.
- Scarred Planet: Flyer Base to Old Rozenom City.
- Train Rescue: Linear Line Platform to Seabed Plant.
- AMF HQ Recovery: AMF Headquarters to AMF Metro Platform.
- Plains Overlord: Raffon Field Base to Raffon Lakeshore.
- Sleeping Warriors: Raffon Field Base to Raffon Field Base.
- Lightning Beasts: Old Rozenom City to Paracabana Coast.
- Military Subway: AMF Metro Platform to AMF Central Command.
- Lab Recovery: Seabed Plant Base to Raffon Lakeshore.
- Endrum Remnants: Seabed Plant Base to Denes Lake.
- Crimson Beast: Raffon Lakeshore to Raffon Field Base.
- The Mad Beasts: Raffon Lakeshore to Seabed Plant Base.
- The Dual Sentinel: Denes Lake to Foran Waterfall.
- Duel in the Ruins: Foran Waterfall to Denes Lake.
- Electronic Brain: AMF Central Command to Paracabana Coast.
- SEED Express: Paracabana Coast to AMF Central Command.
- Illusionary Shaft: Random counter.