As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
Protectors ζ (guide)
From The PSUPedia
|This article is a guide and may contain opinions or other subjective information. The PSUPedia is not responsible for any inaccuracies or mistakes.|
Minimum kill count
Achieving the minimum kill count of 87 enemies (while clearing the mission within 30 minutes) will earn you PSU Disc 4 in the Spring Event version of the mission and PSU Disc 61 in the GUARDIANS Chronicle 3rd version.
VR: Stage 1
- Kill only the Boomas that appear, then continue on toward the northwestern tunnel.
- Upon reaching the underground tunnel in the northwest, freely kill all remaining enemies as you make your way to the boss.
VR: Stage 2
- Kill only the Vandas with markers that appear in the first room.
- Kill the Vanda Orgas that spawn in the first room.
- In the next room, kill the enemies that spawn until you hear the door leading to the boss warp unlock.
VR: Stage 3
- In the first room, after killing the three Bysha type-Koh21s and three Bysha type-Otsu32s that spawn, four additional Otsus will appear in the center of the room.
- Of the four Otsus that spawn, destroy only the one that is second from right. This will make a single Koh appear. Kill it to open a warp. Take the warp.
- In the second room, kill the Bysha type-Koh21s and Bysha type-Otsu32s that appear to make four Kohs appear in the center of the room.
- Destroy the Koh that is furthest away to make a Bead Groode spawn. Destroy it and take the warp that opens.
- In the final room, destroy the initial wave of Byshas to make a Bead Groode, Koh and Otsu appear in the back of the room. Defeat only the Bead Groode. This will open the warp leading to the boss warp.
VR: Stage 4
- In the first room, kill the center-most Delsaban with a marker, then take down the Delsaban that appears, followed up by the Jusnagun that spawns.
- Next, defeat the three Delsabans that appear in the corridor to open the door.
- After warping, kill the Delsabans and Jusnagun in the small room.
- In the final room, kill the Delsaban that appears, followed up by the ones that appear upon the first one's death.
- Kill the three Jusnaguns that appear. Only two will appear at first. The third one will spawn after the first two have been defeated.
- Next, three Delsabans will spawn. Kill only the center one with the marks. This will make another Jusnagun appear. Kill it to open the door to the boss warp.
Maximum kill count
Achieving the maximum kill count of 184 enemies (while clearing the mission within 30 minutes) will earn you PSU Disc 5 in the Spring Event version of the mission and PSU Disc 63 in the GUARDIANS Chronicle 3rd version. This also grants you access to the ??? block.
VR: Stage 1
- Disregard the boxes to the left of the entrance.
- Kill all of the enemies that spawn as you make your way to the underground tunnel in the northwest.
- After clearing the tunnel, do not head into the large underground room. Instead, head back to the northeast tunnel.
- Six Boomas will appear when you go toward the northeastern tunnel.
- After defeating them, head back to the boxes at the beginning. Break them and three Go Boomas will spawn. Defeat them, and continue to the boss.
VR: Stage 2
- Clear all of the enemies that appear in the first room.
- In the second room, defeat the first ice Vanda, followed up by the two that appear on the left and the three on the right. Be careful not to break any boxes!
- When the V-formation of Vandas spawns at the north end of the room, head back to the previous room. A box will have appeared.
- Destroy the box and defeat the three Vanda Orgas that appear.
- Return to the second room. Defeat all of the enemies that had appeared in the north end of the room, then destroy the boxes on the west side. Defeat the three Vanda Orgas that appear.
- Next, defeat the Vandas that appear in the south side of the room.
- More enemies will spawn in the north, but ignore them for now, heading instead to the boxes on the east side. Destroy them along with the three Vanda Orgas that appear.
- Clear the remaining enemies in the north along with those the Vanda Orgas that spawn in the south. Now you may move ahead to the boss warp.
VR: Stage 3
- Upon entering this block, immediately turn around and walk through the walls to find a secret room with a Bead Groode. Destroy it. Be careful, as you will not be able to pass through the walls if the second spawn of enemies is triggered in the first room.
- Return to the first room and destroy all of the Byshas that spawn. Take the warp.
- In the second room, destroy all of the Byshas that appear in the center of the room. Once more begin to spawn at the back of the room, reverse course and take the warp.
- The warp will transport you to a secret room with a Bead Groode in it. Destroy it, then take the warp back to the second room.
- Clear the remaining enemies in the second room and take the warp that appears at the back.
- Destroy all of the enemies in the room you are transported to, and take the warp that appears.
- This warp will take you to the boss warp room. Walk around the boss warp and take the warp at the back of the room.
- This warp will have you backtrack through the first three rooms. When you appear in the third room, you will be standing on a warp pad. Take it and you will appear in another secret room with a Bead Groode. Destroy it and then continue through the warps to get back to the boss warp.
VR: Stage 4
- Make your way to the final room of the block, killing all enemies you encounter.
- In the final room, kill the single Delsaban that appears. It will be replaced with two, and they will be replaced with three. Once those Delsabans have been killed, two Jusnaguns will appear at the back of the room. Disregard them and turn back to find a small room with a warp in it. Take the warp.
- This warp takes you to a room with a single Delsaban in it. Ignore it and head through the room's south door. Ignore the warp in the hallway and continue south. Take the warp that is on your left as you exit the hallway.
- Kill the Delsaban that appears in the hallway of the small room you are warped to, then continue north into the final room (ignore the Jusnaguns still) and take the warp that is in the east hallway.
- Kill the Delsaban in the room you are warped to, then head through the north door. Ignore the first warp pad you come to, instead continue through the hallways and small rooms until you find a second warp. Take this one.
- This warp returns you to the room with the two Jusnaguns. Now it is safe to kill them along with all of the other enemies that spawn. Once the room is clear, take the warp in the newly unlocked north hallway to go to the boss warp. If all steps were completed correctly, the boss warp will take you to the "???" block.