As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
|Version||Phantasy Star Universe|
Adahna Degahna is a massive piloted robot and one of the major bosses of PSU, used by the Communion of Gurhal and various splinter groups, with whom the Adahna Degahna is seemingly popular. In Story Mode, the Adahna Degahna appears as a boss piloted by a major story NPC (highlight for spoiler: Dohgi Mikuna). Online, nobody appears to be piloting it, although it can be assumed somebody is as a scream is heard as the Adahna Degahna explodes.
- Can shield itself temporarily in an impenetrable barrier. During this time Adahna Degahna cannot be damaged.
- Has a photon whip attack with a large range.
- Can fire a spray of bullets like a machinegun, this covers a large radius and multiple bullets can do a lot of damage.
- Can heal itself, with Resta.
- Fires missiles which hit a targeted area, shown with white rings. Although the missiles target where a player is standing, it is possible to evade the missiles by running out of the target area.
- Adahna Degahna can warp around the boss area. While warping it is untargetable.
- Can dash forward using jet thrusters. It can also turn on the spot, this is however its greatest weakness due to an AI flaw. The backside of the Adahna Degahna is shaped like an 'n'. If a character wedges in between the robot's jutting shoulder plates and the Degahna targets him, it'll spin around to acquire its target - but the shoulder plates will continue to push the character around in circles, and it'll just keep spinning around while characters are free to attack it.
- Lastly, it has a powerful energy cannon it can fire.
|Stat modifiers||Half damage|