As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
Talk:Caves of Ice
From The PSUPedia
Box drop research
- The purpose of this article is to collect data on items that drop from boxes both mid- and post-mission. When filling in drop data, please take care that you add items to the correct chart, row (item type) and column (mission difficulty). If you are unsure of how to do this or don't feel like messing with wiki coding, please feel free to add a comment below the table with your findings and we'll add it for you. (Be sure to state the mission difficulty so that data is added properly. Also, sign your comment by adding ~~~~ after it.)
- We use a color-coding system to identify certain drops in these tables. Here is what each background color means:
- White: The standard background color identifies drops that contributors have personally confirmed.
- Blue: Drops which have been identified by outside sources (such as the JP wiki or Japanese player blogs) but have not been confirmed by a contributor will be identified by a blue background.
- Gray: A gray background is used for drops which are assumed. For example, if the same item drops on both the lowest and highest mission difficulty, it is generally safe to assume that all intermediate difficulties will offer the same drop.
When I got to block 2 of A3 / AX the third spawn is a single Bil De Vear the fourth spawn was "2 x Vanda & 2 x Bul Buna" and the fith spawn was "Bil De Vear & 3 x Bul Buna". Would I be right in assuming you have joined the single Bil De Vear spawn with the fourth spawn and mistakenly put down Nava Ludda rather than Bul Buna? If not I'm totaly confused and it dosen't appear accurate for that map.
FengShui1983 10:28, 18 March 2008 (CDT)
- My mistake, it's the 4th spawn the important one. Bil De Vear is the same on both maps. I'll fix that. However for Nava Ludda it's what is on the JP wiki, but if it's indeed wrong we might as well change it. Anyway if it's not 4 vanda it's not the good map. I'll fix that too in a sec.
Essen 14:13, 18 March 2008 (CDT)
- Can anyone confirm A-X please? I have found 78 Jaggos here and not once has AX shown up for me...
FengShui1983 17:36, 22 March 2008 (CDT)
- I did some research on this and found Jaggos on the map which starts with 3 Nava Ludda's not 4. I made the changes to the spawn charts for A.
FengShui1983 18:53, 22 March 2008 (CDT)
I can confirm BX to be accurate but B1 is a buffed Bil De Vear on the 3rd spawn not a normal one which is important so you know to quit if you are rare monster hunting.
FengShui1983 11:59, 18 March 2008 (CDT)
Confirmed the rare version of this map
FengShui1983 13:43, 18 March 2008 (CDT)