As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Box drop research
- The purpose of this article is to collect data on items that drop from boxes both mid- and post-mission. When filling in drop data, please take care that you add items to the correct chart, row (item type) and column (mission difficulty). If you are unsure of how to do this or don't feel like messing with wiki coding, please feel free to add a comment below the table with your findings and we'll add it for you. (Be sure to state the mission difficulty so that data is added properly. Also, sign your comment by adding ~~~~ after it.)
- We use a color-coding system to identify certain drops in these tables. Here is what each background color means:
- White: The standard background color identifies drops that contributors have personally confirmed.
- Blue: Drops which have been identified by outside sources (such as the JP wiki or Japanese player blogs) but have not been confirmed by a contributor will be identified by a blue background.
- Gray: A gray background is used for drops which are assumed. For example, if the same item drops on both the lowest and highest mission difficulty, it is generally safe to assume that all intermediate difficulties will offer the same drop.
|Item type||LV C||LV B||LV A||LV S||LV S2||LV S3|
|Cons.||Rice Cake||Rice Cake||Rice Cake||Rice Cake||Rice Cake||Rice Cake|
|Ollaka Roll||Ollaka Roll||Ollaka Roll||Ollaka Roll||Ollaka Roll||Ollaka Roll|
|Nagaraki Syrup||Nagaraki Syrup||Nagaraki Syrup||Nagaraki Syrup||Nagaraki Syrup||Nagaraki Syrup|
|Neu Wood||Neu Wood||Neu Wood||Neu Wood||?||?|
|Neu Ash||Neu Ash||Neu Ash||Neu Ash||?||?|