As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Should there be a section for mini-bosses? I'll me more than happy to do it. - Amaury 21:48, 3 July 2008 (CDT)
- No, the current classifications are quite sufficient. "Mini-boss" is kind of a loose term, anyway. What I mean is that in some missions, certain enemies will act as the mission's boss, while in others they appear throughout the mission as normal enemies. Grass Assassins and Komazli are two examples. - EspioKaos 21:54, 3 July 2008 (CDT)
Just a heads-up; considering this article contains completely outdated information, I'll be redoing it to become the index page for our future bestiary. (I always thought that word would be spelled "beastiary." The oddities of English, I guess.) - EspioKaos 13:49, 31 December 2007 (CST)
- I gather it's from Latin. Bestiarum vocabulum, or something. - Miraglyth 16:06, 31 December 2007 (CST)
Tutorial mission added
Sorry for that editing error, still working on my wiki skills. Added tutorial mission monster listings. 188.8.131.52 11:01, 7 December 2006 (PST)
The section layout is a bit strange. Is it better to organize by area type or mission counter? --Seikas2 11:43, 7 December 2006 (PST)
- In my opinion, Missions might as well be removed from these sections, since they hold barely any relevance to the content; Monster occurences and levels would be better off being listed in Mission-oriented articles I'd say. - Tycho 14:01, 7 December 2006 (PST)
Updating the Monster Stats
Just thought that I'd warn everyone that I'll be working on updating the stats listed for the monsters over the next few days :p I've managed to calculate out the base stats for all of the levels going off of the stats for the levels listed in the JP PSU guide, as I mentioned to Tycho before. All I really need any help with is getting the levels for all of the missions. The levels should be the same for all monsters with the exception of the bosses. I'll track down the missing ones that I can but I can't do them all. From there I can then fill in the rest easily.
Thinking of adding a gallery of monsters at the start of the page, since most people will come in looking for what each creature looks like to begin with. Good idea? Confirm/Deny?--JubeiSaotome 20:34, 22 December 2007 (CST)
- Ultimately, individual enemy pages will be created down the line (ack, I still need to finish that infobox thinger for them). Each article will display an image of the enemy in question in its infobox, and I imagine we could have a gallery of additional photos at the bottom of the article similar to how the weapon pages are right now. - EspioKaos 20:44, 22 December 2007 (CST)
- Haha, I started that around this time last year, back when there were 50 newbie monster page edits. I think a few of my articles are still around. Anyway, would a gallery work better on this page or in a category? --JubeiSaotome 20:46, 22 December 2007 (CST)