As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
SOMEONE DEVIDED BY ZERO!
- I noticed something was weird after I started adding info on knuckle weapons and I unknowingly created up an empty category for Knuckles. I just realized what it was. Someone created the weapon description for -Knuckle Class Weapons - in the -Knuckle- weapon article. Kinda like putting Sabers in Saber, get it? I even redirected the category (
[[Category:Knuckles]]) to the weapon before realizing why it was weird. Someone know how to fix this? I'm dont know if just copy/pasta will do the trick. Thereafter, i'll add in the real article for Knuckles.
- I'm not exactly sure I follow you, but it looks like I could just move Knuckle to Knuckles, yes? Qwerty 20:55, 10 December 2006 (PST)
- Nevermind, now I see what the problem is. How to fix it, that I'm not sure on. I know certain other wikis have "disambiguation" pages, but I'm not sure how to set one up. That looks like what we would need: a Disambiguation:Knuckles page containing links to
[[Category: Knuckles]]and Weapon:Knuckles. Is there a certain way to do this, or just create a page called "Disambiguation: Knuckles"? Qwerty 21:00, 10 December 2006 (PST)
- How about this way? It's going to be a pain to keep this stuff consistent, but using an ambiguition page to differentiate between an article and a small item entry seems kind of akward too. D: - Tycho 08:36, 11 December 2006 (PST)
- Agreed. This seems much better. Thanks man. I'll start off the Knuckles page once i return from class. Or if anyone else wants to do it, be my guest. --Mega 09:35, 11 December 2006 (PST)