As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
- Does anyone else find it kinda ironic that non-branded weapons are, er, branded under the Kubara name? :P Mewn 08:43, 24 August 2006 (PDT)
- Tycho: Yeah. It might turn out they are some kind of organization though; but obviously, it's TOP SECRAT.
- Travelocity Gnome: I've come to enforce the irony ! 
I've heard that to obtain the boards to synth these weapons, you have to complete a mission and buy it from a vendor. Anyone know how to get them? XXKillmeplzzzXx 15:30, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- That's true but only for melee and casting weapons.
- Melee/Casting weaponry: Complete SEED Awakening (Dulk Fakis), the Kubara vendor can be found in the outpost after wards.
- Ranged weaponry: Synth the normal 6* Board but use Kubara Wood for the ??? Wood. Mewn 20:21, 19 March 2007 (UTC)