As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
Talk:Leogini Santosa Berafort
From The PSUPedia
What has to happen for him to say that TECHNICs chat? - Amaury 18:48, 23 June 2008 (CDT)
- The only time he ever seems to say it is on Rykros, particularly in The Dark God. I can't recall him saying it in The Black Nest. - EspioKaos 20:51, 23 June 2008 (CDT)
- Got it too :o don't recal ever seeing him say that anywhere else either. - Archangel 21:13, 23 June 2008 (CDT)
- I remember seeing an image where Tonnio said: "Use your TECHNICs!" - Amaury 21:15, 23 June 2008 (CDT)
Leo's in-game name
I know it changes a lot in the game, but shouldn't we have the page's name to whatever the game has it to during that time?
I will not move the page unless I know that it's okay. --Amaury 15:38, 13 June 2008 (CDT)
- In my opinion, I do not think it is okay. But we can vote on this if we have to. The article was written to include all aspects of the story character, not just the partner character data represented online. For example: Karl F. Howzer (enemy) is an article only about an enemy in-combat. This uses the in game name. Karl Friedrich Howzer is an article about a story character who appears in cut scenes, and in the moving comic and likely PSP/offline in some form and as an enemy in-combat as well. This uses the full name. --Zoamel Gustav 18:24, 13 June 2008 (CDT)
- So we shouldn't use what the game currently says for anything or anybody? --Amaury 18:26, 13 June 2008 (CDT)
- That is is not what I said at all. If there was an article that was only about the partner character data, then yes, it would be named something like "Leogini Berafort (partner character)". This is not that article. The way I see it, the "Leogini Berafort (partner character)" article is currently merged into the "Leogini Santosa Berafort (story character)" article because partner characters are not a high enough priority to have their own articles, compared to (enemies) and (offline) differences. --Zoamel Gustav 18:54, 13 June 2008 (CDT)
- I also don't think it should be changed. He does say his name is Leogini Santosa Berafort and despite the name being written as Leogini Berafort, it is more than likely simply by lack of space for the mini status window than anything else. (so you don't have a name that lands till the middle of the screen) So i am also of those that think the article should hold his complete name. And yes, seeing as there is a redirect to Leogini Berafort, then everything is fine :) -- Archangel 19:56, 15 June 2008 (CDT)