As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Outposts article updated!
How do these work?
- I may be missing something, but now thanks to "Update 001", a lot of "Goal Lobbies" are "Midpoint Lobbies". If "goal" and "midpoint" were just names to mean "more after this" and "not more after this" then they could use renaming. Perhaps just separate outposts into "Has more missions" and "Doesn't have more missions." - Miraglyth 17:54, 17 November 2006 (PST)
- Yeah, you're right. All this stuff is pretty old. DX - Tycho 01:40, 18 November 2006 (PST)
- update this already --Dark Dajin 17:36, 26 December 2006 (CST)
- The manual makes no reference to "outposts", however the manual (on page 18) and the NPC trainer just after clearing the Tutorial mission "SEED Form-Purge" claim the "safe areas" to be called Interval Lobbies. - Miraglyth 16:57, 20 February 2007 (CST)
- This article was made at the time of the closed PSU beta, so there you have it. XD - Tycho 13:49, 24 February 2007 (CST)
- As of AotI; the game calls them "Departure Lobbies". --JubeiSaotome 19:31, 28 December 2007 (CST)
- I've also seen "Field Lobbies", in both the game and AOTI manual. Truth be told, they may as well all just be "Lobbies" now. - Miraglyth 20:04, 28 December 2007 (CST)