As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Box drop research
- The purpose of this article is to collect data on items that drop from boxes both mid- and post-mission. When filling in drop data, please take care that you add items to the correct chart, row (item type) and column (mission difficulty). If you are unsure of how to do this or don't feel like messing with wiki coding, please feel free to add a comment below the table with your findings and we'll add it for you. (Be sure to state the mission difficulty so that data is added properly. Also, sign your comment by adding ~~~~ after it.)
- We use a color-coding system to identify certain drops in these tables. Here is what each background color means:
- White: The standard background color identifies drops that contributors have personally confirmed.
- Blue: Drops which have been identified by outside sources (such as the JP wiki or Japanese player blogs) but have not been confirmed by a contributor will be identified by a blue background.
- Gray: A gray background is used for drops which are assumed. For example, if the same item drops on both the lowest and highest mission difficulty, it is generally safe to assume that all intermediate difficulties will offer the same drop.
Killing 87 enemies (and get PSU DISC 04)
Putting my note here until I reword it correctly.
- only kill ice boomas, first door opens
- kill shield guys in the first room, then vanda orga
- 1st room: kill the first spawn, then for the second spawn kill the 2nd blue enemy from the right and the red one that spawns after its death
- 2nd room: after killing first spawn, kill farther center enemy then big guy
- 3rd room: just before the boss warp kill big guy and skip 2
- kill the farther center enemy, kill the enemy that spawn immediately, kill the big guy, go kill the 3 dudes that spawned further
- kill next room
- kill the guy, kill the right guy, then the shield guy, get rid of the big guys, then kill the center guy (full buff) then kill the big guy that spawns immediately