As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
Talk:Sacred Ark Crowley
From The PSUPedia
Area drop research
- The purpose of this article is to collect area drop data for the new areas which have been added to the game. When adding items to the chart, please take care to add them to the correct row (item type) and column (enemy level). Also, keep in mind that area drops are based on the level of the enemy they drop from, not necessarily mission difficulty. Enemy drop tiers are listed across the top of the chart.
- If you are uncertain of how to add data to this chart or do not feel like messing with wiki coding, leave a comment below the chart with your findings and someone else will add the data for you. (Be sure to state what level enemy dropped the item. Also, remember to sign your comments by adding ~~~~ after them.)
- We use a color-coding system to identify certain drops in these tables. Here is what each background color means:
- White: The standard background color identifies drops that contributors have personally confirmed.
- Blue: Drops which have been identified by outside sources (such as the JP wiki or Japanese player blogs) but have not been confirmed by a contributor will be identified by a blue background.
- Gray: A gray background is used for drops which are assumed. For example, if the same item drops on both the lowest and highest mission difficulty, it is generally safe to assume that all intermediate difficulties will offer the same drop.
|Wpns.||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords||Twin DB Swords|
|x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||Flowen's Soul||Flowen's Soul|