As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
- Wouldn't the ATP bonus be affected by grinds on the weapon at the very least? Does the bonus apply to overall ATP or just the weapon's ATT? It's nice to have this listed out, but I don't know how factual the bonuses are unless they only affect base stats of the weapon/line shield. --JustTrio 18:52, 19 September 2007 (BST)
- They are added onto the whole pile of Character ATP + Weapon Att, etc. --Beatrixkiddo 19:00, 19 September 2007 (BST)
- Then should the "respective bonuses" be removed since they will vary from character to character? --JustTrio 16:17, 20 September 2007 (BST)
- ?????¿ Perhaps you're confusing respective for relative? Respective means, in other words, "here are all the set bonuses, and each particular set's bonus". If that's not where you're going, you lost me. --Beatrixkiddo 17:15, 20 September 2007 (BST)
- "All of the currently-known weapon-line shield combinations as well as their respective stat bonuses are listed below." <-- That plus 'Phantom / Phantomline 121ATP, 28DFP, 47ATA' Who, exactly, gets a bonus of 121ATP, 28DFP and 47ATA if it applies to character ATP + weapon ATT (and DFP and ATA)? Apparently the one (or 2) race/type combination who, based on a 25% bonus, has 484 total ATP, 112 total DFP and 188 total ATA. In other words, the columns next to the sets have numbers in them that apply to one person at one level with a weapon with a specific number of grinds and wearing (or not wearing) a specific unit? Or are they fixed bonuses and not percentages? --JustTrio 14:24, 21 September 2007 (BST)
- Fixed. --Beatrixkiddo 14:52, 21 September 2007 (BST)