As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Box drop research
- The purpose of this article is to collect data on items that drop from boxes both mid- and post-mission. When filling in drop data, please take care that you add items to the correct chart, row (item type) and column (mission difficulty). If you are unsure of how to do this or don't feel like messing with wiki coding, please feel free to add a comment below the table with your findings and we'll add it for you. (Be sure to state the mission difficulty so that data is added properly. Also, sign your comment by adding ~~~~ after it.)
- We use a color-coding system to identify certain drops in these tables. Here is what each background color means:
- White: The standard background color identifies drops that contributors have personally confirmed.
- Blue: Drops which have been identified by outside sources (such as the JP wiki or Japanese player blogs) but have not been confirmed by a contributor will be identified by a blue background.
- Gray: A gray background is used for drops which are assumed. For example, if the same item drops on both the lowest and highest mission difficulty, it is generally safe to assume that all intermediate difficulties will offer the same drop.
|Item type||LV C||LV B||LV A||LV S||LV S2|
|Deco.||Za Buton||Za Buton||Za Buton||Za Buton||Za Buton|
|[B] Ageha-senba||[B] Gi-senba||[B] Har-senba||[B] Cati-senba||[B] Cati-senba|
|?||[B] Assino-senba||[B] Nafri-senba||[B] Yamata-senba||[B] Yamata-senba|
Updated mission (JP PC ver.)
- With the addition of S3 to the Japanese PC version of this mission, difficulties C-S2 were adjusted. While there may not necessarily be many changes or additions to the box drops, all data gathered from the JP version should be listed in these charts. The charts above are now specifically for the Xbox 360 version. - EspioKaos 10:04, 14 April 2011 (EDT)
- The only change I've noticed so far is the addition of -ian metals to the clear boxes. - EspioKaos 10:04, 14 April 2011 (EDT)
|Item type||LV C||LV B||LV A||LV S||LV S2||LV S3|
|Kubara Wood||Kubara Wood||Kubara Wood||Kubara Wood||Kubara Wood||Kubara Wood|
|Deco.||Za Buton||Za Buton||Za Buton||Za Buton||Za Buton||Za Buton|
Tentative translation discrepancies
- I've been translating this in the drop charts as 'Sacred White Beast' as opposed to Sacred Beast. Shall I just make a redirect for now? It's not vital we have complete consistency with our differing translations since they will both be superceded by whatever Sega's team decide, but I want your opinion on whether a redirect will suffice or whether one of us should change our translation for now. - Mewn 16:21, 7 November 2007 (CST)
- Yeah, we can just do a redirect for the time being. I've gone ahead and made one. ;) - EspioKaos 06:29, 8 November 2007 (CST)
Drop charts chat
Is there a reason 90% of the stuff that used to be listed dropping in S2 missions boss boxes has been removed? Like Yiel-senba and[B}Nasuyoteri for instance. These were definite confirmed drops.Jed sisko 21:18, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
Just noticed S lvl is f'ed up too, is someone vandalizing this page?Jed sisko 22:16, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
- The drop charts for this mission have not been changed for nigh a year, so this is nothing new. We used to use templates for boss drops, so they would be the same across missions, but then we realized that drops are unique per mission, not per boss, so we changed the way we do things. Drops charts on mission pages are no longer automatically generated based on preexisting templates. When we made these changes, we basically had to redo all the charts individually, and we took this as an opportunity to reverify drops. This is why, as I'm sure you've noticed, most missions have drop chart research sections on their talk pages. Anyway, to make a long story short, this is a load of work to do, and basically only Espio doing it, so a lot of things remained unconfirmed. It is very difficult for us staff members to keep everything up to date, especially since almost none of us play PSU at all anymore, and those who do play only on the JP server. The bottom line is this: if it drops, and you are 100% certain that it drops, please do not hesitate to add it to the chart. --Qwerty 22:57, 7 March 2011 (UTC)