As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
The following updates occurring during August of 2011.
August 25, 2011
The Great Arms Race
- The weapon rewards earned during The Great Arms Race have been distributed to all eligible participants! Check you common box for one of the following weapons (based on who you supported during the event).
- You must collect your weapon from your common box by October 31, 2011, 23:59:59 PDT, otherwise it will disappear for good!
- As compensation for the unintended early removal of the Holy Light Festa lobbies, the megaholy fortune and 10% grind boost bonuses from the second wave of event rewards have been extended to run through September 8.
- A brand new GUARDIANS advanced mission has been released! This mission is a third stage GAM, so you must have acquired at least 1,000 AMP to play it.
| Mission name || Ranks || Start lobby || Start counter || End lobby
| World of Illusion/R || -- || Clyez City: 3rd Floor || Resident Security Dept. || Clyez City: 3rd Floor
- With the release of the new third stage advanced mission, the AMP cap has been increased from 1,500 to 3,000.
- Casino Voloyal's exchange counter has been updated with the normal rotation of room decorations.
August 19, 2011
- The bug which caused the weapon model of Sevacuc to not appear has been fixed.
August 12, 2011
The Great Arms Race
- The remaining panel rewards earned during The Great Arms Race are now in effect! The following rewards will be active through August 25.
- Megaholy photon fortune for all races
- 20% boost to weapon and line shield synthesis success rates
- 10% boost to weapon grinding success rates
- As compensation for the unintended early removal of the Holy Light Festa lobbies, the Vol Coin x10 bonus from the initial wave of event rewards has been extended to run through August 18.
- The event weapon rewards will be distributed at a later date.
GUARDIANS Advanced Style
- New style customizations have been added to GAS!
- Ohtoku City's night skies are lit up with fireworks in celebration of the summer! The festivities will run through September 8.
- The bug which caused the weapon model of Karakuri to not appear has been fixed.