As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
The following update occurred in December of 2009.
December 25, 2009
- Christmas decorations came down at the end of the day December 27, but preparations are being made for to ring in the new year. On January 1, 2010, New Year decorations will spring up in the streets of Clyez and Ohtoku City, and will be in place through January 8.
December 11, 2009
The final story mission of Episode 3 has been released along with S2 difficulty for an existing party mission.
| Mission name || Ranks || Start lobby || Start counter || End lobby
| A Brighter Day 1 || C-A || Clyez City: 5th Floor || GUARDIANS HQ || Rykros: Base D
| A Brighter Day 2 || C-A || Rykros: Base D || Confinement Sys. Control || Clyez City: 5th Floor
| The Egg Thieves || S2 || Holtes City: Easy District || GUARDIANS Branch || Holtes City: Easy District
- The residents of Clyez, Holtes and Dagora Cities have gotten in the Christmas spirit, decorating their streets with massive Christmas trees draped in colorful lights and garland. These lobbies will be in place through December 27.
- Casino Voloyal's exchange counter has been updated with the rotation of room decorations from the Sweet/Berry set to the Goth set.
- From now through January 8, 2010, Christmas, Wreath, Xmas Box and Bamboo will be available at the Variety Shop.
Xbox 360 title update
- The following bugs were fixed with this title update:
- Ver.1 PSU players saw the visual effects of Bukuu Saien-zan incorrectly when used by an AOTI player.
- With a visitor in your room, certain partner machine processes were bugged.
- The chat log was bugged after canceling a conditional shop search in your room.
- The exclamation mark was persistently displayed on the vision phone regardless of receiving a new message or not.
- When added to your party, the GH465's party icon on your partner card list would not change to show her as a party member.
- Fallen enemy AMF soldiers would stand up in Road to Rykros 2.