As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
The following updates occurred during February of 2011.
February 25, 2011
- The second and final wave of Absolute Zero rewards is active! The following bonuses will be in effect from now through March 17:
- Megaholy light for all races
- 20% boost to weapon and line shield synthesis success rates
- 15% boost to weapon grinding success rates
- The following ver.1 missions have been upgraded to Ambition of the Illuminus standards. These missions now use AOTI enemy and area drop charts, and their requirements, base enemy levels and rewards have been adjusted.
| Mission name || Ranks || Start lobby || Start counter || End lobby
| Unsafe Passage || C-S2 || Clyez City: 4th Floor || Linear Line Platform || Transfer Terminal
| Fight for Food || C-S2 || Transfer Terminal || Aurorey View. Plaza Area || Aurorey View. Plaza
| Moonlight Beast || C-S2 || Kego Clearing || Agata Islands Area || Agata Islands: Egam
- Though Valentine's Day is over, there's still a hint of love wafting about. White Day has made its return to Clyez City and the Jaggo Amures are out in full force! The little critters will be about only through March 17, so catch one while you can!
February 4, 2011
- The first wave of rewards earned during Absolute Zero has been released! The following special bonuses will be in place from now through February 24:
- Free services at Lumilass
- Half-priced clothes and parts
- 10x daily Vol Coin allowance
- Photon art EXP boost
- The following items have been distributed via common box to eligible event participants:
- Item reward eligibility is based on having cleared Frozen Flowers at least once and also contributing at least one enemy kill to the overall event kill count. These rewards must be collected from your common box by 11:59:59p.m. PST on March 30, 2011, otherwise they will disappear.
GUARDIANS Advanced Style
- Many new style customizations have been added to GAS!
- Basic Ability caps have been raised for all races as follows:
| Race || Human || Newman || CAST || Beast
| Original cap
|| 8 || 6 || 4 || 6
| New cap
|| 14 || 12 || 8 || 10
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Though originally planned to run through March 17, this bonuses was extended to run through March 24 due to the delay in updates caused by the earthquake which struck Japan on March 11, 2011.