As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
February 24, 2012
- A bug which caused the AMP payout of Protectors ε' to be reduced for second and third stage GAM players (those with 500 or more AMP) has been fixed.
February 17, 2012
- The first set of panel rewards earned during GUARDIANS Chronicle has been implemented and will remain in effect until maintenance begins on March 8, 2012. These rewards include the following:
- Half-price clothes and parts (Meseta purchases from NPC vendors only)
- Free Lumilass services
- 10x daily Vol Coin allowance
- Boosted photon art EXP payout
- All eligible event participants received a Koltova Madog in their common box. This item must be collected from your box by 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on Monday, April 30, 2012, or it will disappear forever.
- The remaining event rewards will be issued at a later date. Stay tuned for details.
GUARDIANS Boost Road
- The GUARDIANS Boost Road is back! Through March 29, 2012, the following missions will benefit from boosted drop rates based on GBR participation:
New Neudaiz free missions
- Grove of Fanatics C-S2 has been upgraded to AOTI standards; difficulty S3 has been added. Also, the destination lobby has been changed from Shikon Tanze route to the new mid-point lobby Old Hakura Temple.
- Cost of Research C-S2 has been upgraded to AOTI standards; difficulty S3 has been added. Also, the mission has been adjusted so that a single player can finish the mission, effectively changing it from a co-op mission to a free mission.
- Old Hakura Temple, a new mid-point lobby, has been added.
- The following new items have been added:
- Casino Voloyal's exchange counter has been updated with the normal rotation of room decorations.