As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
The following updates occurred during January of 2011.
January 21, 2011
- Absolute Zero has come to an end with a grand total of 62,766,135 enemy kills; more than enough to unlock all 16 reward panels! Congratulations! Stay tuned for details on when these rewards will be distributed.
GUARDIANS Boost Road
- The GUARDIANS Boost Road has returned! From now through February 24, the following missions will feature a drop boost for GBR participants:
- To go along with the new GBR, four new S3 missions have been added! A permanent version of Absolute Zero's exchange mission has been added, and the event's milestone reward mission will be staying behind for anyone who hit the counter but did not collect their reward.
| Mission name || Ranks || Start lobby || Start counter || End lobby
| Mizuraki Defense || S3 || Ohtoku City || Flyer Base || Kego Clearing
| Demons Above || S3 || Kego Clearing || Kugo Hot Springs Area || Kugo Hot Springs
| Sakura Blast || S3 || Kugo Hot Springs || Kego Clearing Area || Saguraki C.D.
| Flowery Pursuit || S3 || Saguraki C.D. || Ohtoku City Area || Ohtoku City
| Ice Crystal Exchange || -- || Clyez City: 5th Floor || GUARDIANS HQ || Clyez City: 5th Floor
| Hit the Counter! || -- || Clyez City: 5th Floor || GUARDIANS HQ || Clyez City: 5th Floor
- Winter lobbies are up in Clyez and Holtes Cities! Enjoy a walk through these winter wonderlands now through February 3!
- For the duration of the winter lobbies, Snowman will be available for purchase from the Variety Shop.
- Casino Voloyal's exchange counter has been updated with the normal rotation of room decorations.