As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
The following updates occurred during November of 2010.
November 26, 2010
- As compensation for the extended server outage on November 14, the following bonuses have been issued and will be in effect through December 2:
November 19, 2010
GUARDIANS Boost Road
- The GUARDIANS Boost Road is back, taking a turn down a familiar path. From now through December 2, the following missions will feature boosted drop rates for GBR participants:
- The air has begun to turn colder and the leaves are changing to shades of orange and brown, which can mean only one thing... autumn has returned to Clyez and Ohtoku Cities! Enjoy the sights about the cities while you can. Decorations will be in place through December 2.
- Dagora City is ablaze with bonfires and fireworks as the annual Native Creature Festival gets underway! Join in the celebration now through December 2!
- The rarities of the following weapons were incorrectly displayed as 3★ and have been corrected as follows: