As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
The following update occurred during October of 2006.
October 24, 2006
The following missions were made available in the initial state of Phantasy Star Universe.
| Mission name || Ranks || Start lobby || Start counter || End lobby
| Unsafe Passage || C-A || Clyez City: 4th Floor || Linear Line Platform || Transfer Terminal
| Fight for Food || C-A || Transfer Terminal || Aurorey View. Plaza Area || Aurorey Viewing Plaza
| Mad Creatures || C-A || Holtes City: East District || Flyer Base || Raffon Field Base
| Plains Overlord || C-A || Raffon Field Base || Lakeshore Park Area || Raffon Lakeshore
| Sleeping Warriors || C-A || Raffon Field Base || Lakeshore Park Area || Raffon Field Base
| Mizuraki Defense || C-A || Ohtoku City || Flyer Base || Kego Clearing
| Forested Islands || C-A || Ohtoku City || Flyer Base || Shikon Tanze route
| Demons Above || C-A || Kego Clearing || Kugo Hot Springs Area || Kugo Hot Springs Area
| Rainbow Beast || C-A || Shikon Tanze route || Agata Islands Area || Agata Islands: Egam
| Grove of Fanatics || C-A || Shikon Tanze route || Hakura Temple Area || Shikon Tanze route
The three basic battle types are available.
- Numerous 1★-4★ weapons and line shields are for sale in the weapons shops of Clyez, Holtes and Ohtoku Cities.
- The synthesis shops of these three cities carry synthesis boards for weapons and line shields up to 5★.
- The basic skills for all weapons which can be equipped by the three types are available for purchase.
- Fire, ice, lightning and ground bullets for the weapons which can be equipped by the three types are available for purchase.
- Foie, Rafoie, Barta, Rabarta, Zonde, Razonde, Diga, Radiga, Resta and Reverser are available for purchase.
- The base and G models of Damage, Burn and Freeze Traps are available.
- Available remodeling tickets include Normal, Green Clover, Pink Clover, Kindergarten, Sports (Day), Sports (Night), Open Shop and Close Shop.
- The level cap is set at LV50.