As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
- Just a note on the Viper page: When creating a page with offline data for a weapon, please note that in the article title. This is why I keep deleting Viper, as it has already been moved to Viper (offline). Also, subjective comments such as "kick-@ss looking" have no place in an article. Please keep this in mind when making further edits. Thank you for your contributions. --Qwerty 06:58, 20 July 2007 (BST)
- First off, A-HA! That's why the page kept disappearing! I thought there was some kind of page loss when I edited the page linking to it... Now I know. Thanks.
- Second, how do I reply effectively? This is my first time adding to a Wiki-type website...
- For all article pages here, we try to keep a strictly objective approach to the material. Useful comments are like "Fires black-colored bullets" or "The board drops from such-and-such enemy." For any sort of opinion or subjective content (e.g. "I think this weapon is bigger than Jesus," "Wartecher sucks omg lolz," etc.), try to keep those to your user page or the talk page for an article. --Qwerty 07:22, 20 July 2007 (BST)
- Third, I can see the Viper (offline) page, but I couldn't seem to get it to link to the Offline handguns? What am I doing wrong? --Trooper1023 02:03 20 July 2007 (EST)
- If this is your first time working with a wiki, I understand that it is very confusing. I recommend looking over Help:Editing or reading this page. The important thing to note is that you are encouraged to use the preview edits button, since it cuts down on number of edits, making the recent changes page easier to follow. Concerning weapon pages, we're actually in the process of redoing the tables for the online weapon data and breaking offline table off onto their own pages. There's still much to be done concerning this, so don't be too surprised if the offline portion of Handguns ends up at Handguns (Offline) soon. Concerning the linking to Viper (offline) on the Handguns page, it just involves a simple tweaking of the wiki markup. Typing [[Viper (offline) | Viper]] yields Viper. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. If there's any other questions, just ask, and either myself or someone else will be glad to help. --Qwerty 07:13, 20 July 2007 (BST)
- Thanks for your help, Qwerty! That's all for me tonight, but I'll be back... Later. --Trooper1023 02:44, 20 July 2007 (EST)