As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
Winter Mission Carnival
From The PSUPedia
This article pertains to an event which is no longer active, but is kept for historical purposes.
Winter Mission Carnival was an event which would introduce a "theme park" aspect to Gurhal by releasing numerous missions which diverged from the norm. Such missions included puzzle, duel and race missions. As with any theme park, Mission Carnival missions required tickets to participate, so players needed to stock up on Event Tickets at the exchange mission before heading out to the carnival.
At the beginning of the Mission Carnival, only a few missions were to be available. These included the exchange mission, party mission, the first bonus mission and a recruitment mission. All others were released on a set schedule throughout the course of the event.
- Carnival Lounge - recruitment mission
- Charged Puzzle - party mission
- Crystal Central - item exchange mission
- World of Illusion α - first bonus mission
- World of Illusion β - second bonus mission
- Panther Blitz - race mission
- Thunderburst Duel - duel mission