As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Revision as of 22:19, 7 March 2010 by EspioKaos
- This weapon is based on Rika's Claw from Phantasy Star Online. The name Falclaw is an inconsistency as it is a direct translation from the Japanese.
- Fal is the Japanese name for the character Rika from Phantasy Star 4, the legendary newman (or numan), referenced in the description.
- This weapon is available at the price of 99 Zonspheres from either Crystal Central during the Winter Mission Carnival, or from Thunderfest Deals after the conclusion of the event. The claw received from the exchange will have no elemental attribute.
- The Desert Arms Shop provides an option to exchange a Falclaw along with an A-Photon Reactor for a Falclaw with a changed elemental attribute and percentage.
- Falclaw has the chance to inflict stun on enemies.