As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
One of the four playable races in Phantasy Star Universe, Humans are the 'original' race in the Gurhal Star System and the creators of the other races - the Newmans (in an attempt to make a mentally proficient super-race), Beasts (engineered for physical labour) and the Casts (created to serve Humans). These races were originally oppressed or enslaved by Humans, but now Humans co-exist as equals with the other races. Humans are known for being Jacks of all trades, but masters of none.
Visually, Humans are just that - human. They aren't much different from their real life counterparts reading this website today - except they are, of course, more stylistic in keeping with PSU's art style.
Racial Strengths and Weaknesses
- They're most all-rounded of all races, which might make them an attractive choice for people that are still not sure what type they would like best.
- Their stats make them good candidates for use with the expert types.
- Have high TP in comparison to Beasts and Casts.
- They are able to use Crea weapons.
- They gain stat bonuses for the Fighgunner, Guntecher, Wartecher, Protranser, Acrofighter, and Acrotecher types.
- They do not statistically excel in anything, meaning that for every Guardian type there is an arguably superior race.
- Like Newmans, Humans have no racial special ability (e.g. SUV or Nanoblast).
|HP: C||EVP: B|
|ATP: C||STA: A|
|DFP: B||TP: B|
|ATA: C||MST: B|
Initial type and equipment
All Humans start out as Hunters.