As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Neudaiz holds the most water content of the three planets. People on Neudaiz coexist with nature. Huge plants grow densely, untouched by people, and floating islands dot the waters. The majority of the population is made up of newmans. Neudaiz's planetary religion is the Gurhal Faith, and the planet is a theocracy governed by the Communion of Gurhal. Most of Neudaiz's residents are followers. It is the Gurhal System's largest religion, supported by both newman and non-newman followers. Neudaiz's capital is Ohtoku City, home of the headquarters of the Communion of Gurhal. One of the largest companies in the city is the Yohmei Corporation, famous for its powerful TECHNIC-based weapons. Ohtoku City's residents are mostly newman, with other races making up approximately 20% of the city's population.
Neudaiz's capital city. In the center of the city is the majestic Ohtoku Mountain, home to the headquarters of the Communion of Gurhal and a popular tourist spot. Ohtoku City is home to corporate and university research facilities as well as educational organizations, and is well-known as an academic city.
Unlike Clyez and Holtes, Ohtoku City is not divided into multiple districts. From the central district, you can reach the shopping mall, Yohmei shop, Flyer Base, and GUARDIANS branch. At the Yohmei shop, you can purchase most Yohmei equipment and grind Yohmei weaponry. The Synthesis shop in Ohtoku stocks synthesis boards for Yohmei equipment. The Flyer Base currently allows transport to the Mizuraki C.D. and Agata Islands area.
COG: Pavilion of Air
The Pavilion of Air is the COG's HQ/Branch within Ohtoku City. It is split into two levels, a ground level facility, and an upper level facility located on the summit of Mt.Ohtoku. It is used to access new expansion only missions located within the Pavilion of Air.
Mizuraki Conservation District
A heavily forested area on Neudaiz. The mizuraki is a beautiful but endangered tree, protected by conservation laws.
- Her Secret Mission: GUARDIANS Branch
- The Comeback: GUARDIANS Branch
- Temple of Traps: GUARDIANS Branch
- Sacred Stream: Ohtoku City to Pavilion of Air: Top
- White Beast: Pavilion of Air: Top to Shitenkaku.
- Mizuraki Defense: Ohtoku City to Kego Clearing.
- Forested Islands: Ohtoku City to Shikon Tanze route.
- Demons Above: Kego Clearing to Kugo Hot Springs.
- Moonlight Beast: Kego Clearing to Agata Islands: Egam.
- Grove of Fanatics: Shikon Tanze route to Shikon Tanze route.
- Rainbow Beast: Shikon Tanze route to Agata Islands: Egam.
- Hill of Spores: Shikon Tanze route to Habirao F.D.: Village.
- Dancing Birds: Habirao F.D.: Village to Saguraki C.D..
- Cost of Research: Kugo Hot Springs to Kugo Hot Springs.
- Sakura Blast: Kugo Hot Springs to Saguraki C.D..
- Flowery Pursuit: Saguraki C.D. to Ohtoku City.
- The Eastern Peril: Agata Islands: Egam to Kego Clearing.
- Forest Infiltration: Agata Islands: Egam to Shikon Tanze route.
- The Holy Ground: Agata Islands: Egam to Agata Islands: Egam.
- Phantom Fissure: Random counter.